3.15.2013

Cherpumple




 
=Cherpumple







I was listening to a talk given by a priest the other night, and he mentioned this thing called Cherpumple. You're probably thinking "The priest gave a talk on dessert?!". Actually, the talk was given on *ahem* sacred worship. Somehow he managed to connect the two things. Anyway, after the talk was over, I went home and googled this cherpumple thing. Wikipedia says that "A cherpumple is a holiday novelty dessert, inspired by Turducken, where several different flavor pies are baked inside of several different flavors of cake, and then stacked together. According to the creator, "Cherpumple is short for cherry, pumpkin and apple pie. The apple pie is baked in spice cake, the pumpkin in yellow and the cherry in white."

So now I'm determined to make Cherpumple. Just to say that I did. :P And I shall eat it with a spork.


=Spork





 
Or..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment