3.31.2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter all! I was gonna write this post yesterday (Saturday), but I was attacked by the Easter bunny and dragged to his lair, only to be released in time for the Easter Vigil mass. Just kidding! :P But I did get to attend the Vigil Mass at my church. It was be-u-ti-ful. I think the Sequence is my absolute favorite part of the whole Mass. I totally admire anyone who can sing that whole thing without losing their voice mid-song. :)

Seeing that my family has this rule that we only buy Nutella on Easter, (because Easter is a very good day to eat a chocolatey hazelnut spread that people claim is good for you) I am thoroughly enjoying Nutella on toast for breakfast. That's my weird Easter tradition. Do ya'll have any Easter traditions? Plans for the day?

God bless!! Love you guys!! <3

1 comment:

  1. I guess that's one of the downfalls of being a mission chapel. We don't get Easter Vigil. lol My sisters and I ARE the choir at our church, and we sang the whole mass. I love singing Credo III. :)

    HAPPY Easter!

    ReplyDelete