4.30.2013

Modest Monday and a Confession

Firstly, here is my confession to you all: I get all of my Modest Monday outfits off Pinterest. *GASP* Shameful, I know, but the truth. Haha! :)

Also, where I live, it is currently Tuesday. Not Monday. Hopefully some of you live in a place where it is still Monday. ;)

Soooo.. I've decided that this post's topic would be on the use of scarves in an outfit. They're a quick fix to the low-shirt problem. I actually know a lady who carries scarves around with her in her purse to make other girls' shirts more modest. She's so awesome. If she's in church and sees a girl wearing a top that makes you think you should be looking somewhere else, she just goes up to her and says, "Dear, you look really cold. Would you like a scarf?". Surprisingly, a lot of times they'll say yes. I think it's due in part to the fact that this lady has an unbelievably charming Scottish accent. Anyway, she amazes me.

Without further ado, here are your "scarfified" outfits!


















3 comments:

  1. Very nice! And I think it's fine that you find your pictures on Pinterest. :)

    That lady you know sounds SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!

      Oh my goodness, yes, she is amazing. I love her to bits. :)

      Delete
  2. These are so cute Chels! I especially like the first one :)

    ReplyDelete