Post a picture of your best friend and five things you love about her.
Things I love about Kelsey:
1) Her crazy sense of humor. We have such strange inside jokes. Mainly about morbidity, tacky football movies, and rebellious cows. ;)
2) Her mad music skills. :)
3) Her amazing amount of patience. That's always been one of my weak points, and I really admire her ability not to flip out when something goes wrong. :)
4. She's a really caring and considerate person. She always notices the little things!
5. We love each other for our differences. :)
Things I love about Chelsea:
1. She understands my weirdness :P
2. I can comfortably talk to her about anything!
3. I get along with her so well even though we don't have that much in common.
4. She accepts anyone and everyone for who they are and what they look like :)
5. She's beautiful inside and out ;)
Describe the day you met.
Ok... we met at church. I (Chelsea) had just moved to the area, but it actually wasn't until the past couple years that we became 'friends'. I guess we really started bonding when we both started homeschooling. :)
A picture of you and your best friend together.
A song you both love.
Britt Nicole's Gold. Kelsey got me hooked 30 seconds ago. :P
What was your biggest fight or argument?
We've disagreed over some stuff but we've never actually fought over anything which is weird because we are pretty different from each other... I guess that's a good thing :P
Five things you have in common with your best friend.
1) We both play guitar.
2) We both love drawing and painting.
3) We're both homeschooled.
4) We both agree that leggings are NOT a substitute for pants.
5) We only drink water and tea.
Five ways you are very different from your best friend.
1) I'm very musical, where as I'm more athletic.
2) I'm not flexible in the least, and I'm very flexible. She can do the splits!!!!!!!! XD
3) I'm a lefty, I'm a righty.
4) I adore reading, where as I HATE it.
5) I can lick my elbow, and I can't.
Describe the last thing you did with your best friend.
We made cake in a mug, went for an afternoon stroll, painted our nails, and acted like idiots in my (Chelsea's) backyard playing Mother May I? Now we're writing this blog post.
Complete this: "My best friend is..."
A weirdo. (We mutually agreed that we are joint weirdos.)
WE TAG EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TRY THIS ON THEIR OWN BLOGS. WE HOPE THIS WAS ENTERTAINING, EDUCATIONAL, AND SOMEWHAT EASY TO READ. HAVE A VERY MERRY REST OF THE DAY. NOW GO DRINK TEA. BYE.
With the greatest affection,
The Magnificent Kelsey and Chelsea.