5.21.2013

GO TO OCCASIONAL RANDOMNESS!!

Hi peoples! 

It's weird. In the winter, I never want to get out of bed, but in the spring, I'm all "WHO NEEDS SLEEP?!! NOT ME!!!!" so I was kind of up early this morning. There was this maniacal bird singing outside my window, so maybe that was part of the problem. :P So anywhoo, I got up and zipped through a bunch of blogs. I just watched Treskie's first vlog over at Occasional Randomness, and oh my gosh it was frabjous. Treskie, you're an awesome vlogger!!! :D I loved the random Josh Groban break in the middle. So, people, if you only do one thing today, WATCH THIS VIDEO. YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO REGRET IT. Oh wow. That came out wrong. No, I'm not going to kill you. :P Just watch the video, please and thank-you. Here's the link. 
http://teresadelallo.blogspot.ca/2013/05/
a-massed-tag-thing.html?m=1

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. D'aaaawwwwww. This post made my day, Chelsea. THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Your vlog made mine. :)

      Delete
  2. I admit, I've watched it so many times I lost count. She is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete